For R-Consulting srl, training has always meant creating a personalized path, for each company, on the drivers of soft skills. For us, training on transversal skills is essentially working with experiential training. Prerequisite for experiential training is to work with the 5 senses (touch, smell, sight, hearing, taste), and precisely for this reason, for the fact that Covid19 has “stolen” two senses (so say the sick) – I say 3, also touch -, we reinvented distance learning.
Managing collaborators at a physical distance of one meter, without a handshake, without “a pat on the shoulder” or, worse still, in constant smartworking, is not like managing a collaborator closely or doing a classroom work group, or selling via a webinar.
Here, then, that new tools must be experimented, and lived different experiences, right online, in “synchronous interactive” mode.
Here are some themes:
- Who is my internal client? What secret sale should I make?
- Better alone and well accompanied: methods and motivations for teamwork (online experiences with survival kit shipped home)
- The 5 languages that make the customer “fall in love”
- The new leaders at the time of Covid19: techniques and methods of communication and motivation with practical exercises
- Responsibility coaches … online: the leaders of remote change
- Working in a team in this VUCA Market… R (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous, and now also Risky)
RECOMMENDED PERIOD: NOW, NOW.
If you have funded plans, all the better; if you have activated the layoffs, let’s evaluate it. But it is needed immediately, because being a remote manager can only be learned by doing distance training.
Improve business best practices and accelerate the change processes that Covid 19 has imposed on us and which will continue to impose indefinitely.
Telephone: 0522 514820
for more information: www.r-consulting.it